"M. LEBLANC" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 02:06:46 EST
Hello all.

Looking for your opinions. The user is a former subscriber, now
filtered, (Since March of '96) who as far as I know didn't receive
any message from listserv during the recent changeover of Jan. 3rd.

He's complaining about something that happened to him in March,
1996, and this is one in a string of messages all directed at
hwy61-l and mainly at me.

Is there a name for posting solely to attempt to humiliate and degrade
another person publicly? There are other posts.

Is anyone from aol around? Can aol tell me this person's name so that
I'll know whether this is really and truly the same person that it
was in March, 1996?

Thank you all for any help.

Just lucky I guess,

Maureen