Elliott Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 1 Jan 1993 11:24:15 EST
I don't know if this is appearing on other lists, but the first
anonymous posting from this server appeared on one of my lists yesterday.
Anonymous postings are not permitted there.
      Appended is the first part of the info file from the anonymous
server.  The full file is available from [log in to unmask]