Bruce Toews <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:42:11 -0600
Is there a way to get Listserv to strip the name off of the "From:" field
of messages posted to a list? For example, a post from me would read

From: [log in to unmask]

instead of

From: Bruce Toews <[log in to unmask]>

I don't believe it can be done, but it would be nice if it could, due to
the nature of some lists. In my list, for example, abpart-l (for partners
of abuse survivors) confidentiality is something I wish to protect for
users who want it. I suspect the only thing I can do is to tell the
posters to reconfigure their mail program accordingly. Am I correct? Thanks.

Bruce