gARY kLASS <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 15:40:28 +0000
I moderate a list on mizzou1.missouri.edu. (psrt-l), which is set to
reply: sender

 Using the (clunky)
rice mail(?) program on the mainframe, I can forward messages back
to the list and the messages go out with replies to the original sender.

But when I use eudora, pegasus or nupop from my own pc, the forward
option doesn't seem to work.  I can resend with eudora, (or reply without
commenting-out the text with pegasus) but I lose the reply-to setting and
the messages go out as if they were from me rather than the original
sender.

The leading text on the messages I forward back says something about
a resent field.  what is this?  What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be appreciated.
--
Gary Klass
Department of Political Science