Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Jan 1993 16:37:24 +0100
On Fri, 15 Jan 1993 10:25:00 EST "Peter Graham, Rutgers U., (908) 932-2741"
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>Eric Thomas has  fallen into the danger we all  face as list moderators:
>thinking  we're  in charge  of  our  listee's  lives and  opinions  (and
>thinking we have license to throw our weight around).

Apart from  the fact that  I am not the  moderator of LSTOWN-L,  I really
can't see  how you came to  that conclusion. If  you think I give  a damn
about the way  you run your life  or what you think about  feature XYZ of
LISTSERV or about me,  you are totally mistaken. In fact,  I am amused to
see this  statement coming from you  given your own attempts  at imposing
your opinions regarding anonymous postings to  the list at large, so that
you could then use this as a lever  on me to get me to modify LISTSERV so
it would not accept anonymous postings.

  Eric