Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:20:56 +1000
>> Hi,
>>
>>         --How does one Password-Protect Archive Web Access?

>Try Notebook= Yes,(path),(time),Private

>Private is the key word here.

>Paul

Tom

I'd suggest checking your LISTSERV version first.  According to the Owner's
Manual Paul's idea this will work for 1.8d but NOT 1.8c.  All 1.8c lists
with a web interface must be set to "Notebook= Public".  Anyone will then be
able to access it even when the list header has "Confidential= Yes".

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Web Development
TOWER Software
http://www.towersoft.com.au/

"Toto, I believe we're not in Kansas anymore..."
- Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz

"The impossible we do straight away, miracles may take until after lunch."
- American SeeBee, Guadalcanal, circa 1942