Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 17:24:34 -0800
Some wanna-be set up a majordomo list of the same topic as a listserv list,
then proceeded to sign up a bunch of people from the listserv list onto their
list (the review command is by owner, the offender has been sitting around
collecting addresses), including the list address itself.  Fortunately, the
list is moderated, but as more people write to the majordomo list, at the
moment mostly to complain, the more messages are being sent from the majordomo
list to the listserv list address for approval.

I was thinking initially of adding the majordomo list to the Filter= in the
header file, but am afraid that is going to start a mail loop.

Is there a safe way to block them until we can resolve the problem on their
end?

Randy