Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 13:31:40 EST
On Fri, 7 Nov 1997 10:24:48 -0800 Liz Marr said:
>Here's the project:
>
>Originally my list was set for weekly notebooks.  Recently I switched it to
>monthly because they are easier to deal with on the web interface.  How do I
>tell the server that I want only ONE log?  IE. put the combined logs on the
>server and remove the a-b-c-d logs and only have the one log showing.  It won't
>do my project any good if the logs are gone and they still show up on the web
>interface.

You probably need to physically delete the listname.html file and all of the
listname.indxxxxx files (in /archives and /archives/listname, respectively)
and either PUT your list header or cycle LISTSERV (either action will
force LISTSERV to rebuild the front page and the indexes for it).  In any
case none of this gets rebuilt automatically unless you do something that
explicitly forces it, because if LISTSERV rebuilt old indexes every time
it turned around, that's all it would be doing :)

Nathan