Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:51:27 -0600
Pete.. this is via private email.. <<groan>>

Date sent:              Mon, 7 Jun 1999 12:49:17 -0700 (PDT)
To:                     [log in to unmask]
Subject:                Re: yahoo problems???
From:                   Yahoo! <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you for taking the time to report this network abuse.

You sent your abuse report to at least one address that does not
handle abuse issues.  In the future, for best handling of your report,
please send it to Yahoo by sending only to <[log in to unmask]>. The
http://abuse.net service can help you do that.

Yahoo does not condone spamming.  We explain this in our Terms of Service:
   http://edit.my.yahoo.com/config/form?.form=yahoomail_agree
We usually will immediately delete accounts which violate our ToS when the
problem is brought to our attention.

    Thanks,
    The Yahoos