Vickie Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 11:21:05 -0500
A number of our lists on the H-NET Listserv are set to Open,Confirm.
I've been searching the Listserv Logs for expiring cookies, and
writing to the people who never made it onto a list and didn't
confirm.  I'm getting a large number of replies from people
with valid addresses, who just couldn't seem to get the
OK to work.

I already rewrote the Confirmation Request mail template to include
our help address, but it appears people don't read it.

So I'd like to alter the Expiring Cookie message to also give the
help address, and I'd also like to cc: the Expiring Cookie message
to either the list owner or the H-NET help address, so we can
screen for people we should be helping.

I couldn't find a mail template to do this when I just looked in
the default.mailtpl.  Does anyone know if there is one, or if
one can be constructed, or if there is another way to accomplish
this?

Thanks for your help.

Vickie Banks
H-NET Technical Assistance