"Michael I. Starr" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Jul 1995 10:08:51 -0400
Just to add fuel to the fire, almost every one of the 50+ lists at the
Jewish Theological Seminary received REV and SUB requests since Friday from
9 of the addresses mentioned under this heading.  I have advised our list
owners to remove these addresses and we are reviewing subscription
procedures for all lists at our site.

The suggestions made to this point are greatly appreciated on this end.

Michael I. Starr                        Jewish Theological Seminary of America
Manager, Computer Operations            3080 Broadway
[log in to unmask]                        New York, NY 10027
(212) 678-8901                          (212) 678-8002 (fax)