John Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:53:06 -0400
I have a moderated list with the settings

*  Review= Owner   Subscription= Editor,Confirm
*  Send= Editor,Hold

The problem is I get messages to review from NON-SUBSCRIBERS -
esepcially lately this new virus going around (hundreds of them!).

I want to change the settings so that ONLY subscribers can post a
message AND keep the list moderated.

I tried the settings:

*  Review= Owner   Subscription= Editor,Confirm
*  Send= Private,Editor,Hold

but when I tested this by posting a message from a subscriber account
(not also an owner or editor), the message went to the entire list
WITHOUT going to me first for the OK.

How can I have a private, moderated list and block all these virus
messages coming to me for approval?

Thanks.

John Mack