Phil Schwarz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 14:26:28 -0700
I have a question about file access codes (FACs) on filelists (on the
VM implementation of Listserv).

Our list will have members' profiles stored on the listserv.
We want to provide retrieval access for them to the subset of
members who have contributed profiles themselves.

Is there a way for us to set that up?

For instance, is there a way to define our own FAC code, something
other than PRV or OWN or ALL, as denoting a subset of member e-mail
addresses that we specify as part of the definition of the custom
FAC code?

Thanks in advance...

Phil Schwarz
co-list-owner, [log in to unmask] (in beta-test)