Brent Stilley <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 19 Mar 1993 15:43:01 CST
We're in the process of setting up a list for a campus-wide discussion.  Very
novice users on several different platforms will be participating.  I haven't
verified this, but a colleague says that when other, non-IBM, users send a
GET command to the list, they get the results as mail (i.e. file is prefixed
with mail headers).  But when a CMS user does a GET, it comes back as netdata
(sounds good to me). He doesn't want to document how to use the Receive
command, so, can someone tell me: is there a keyword for GET's F= operand that
will return the file as 'mail'?

Brent Stilley,  Oklahoma State University, 113 Math Sciences, Stillwater, 74078