Louise Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 11:44:16 -0600
Ernest J. Farrell wrote:

> Need help
>
> All of a sudden I am receiving 15-20 error messages of the enclosed type per day.  Can anybody point me in the right direction to solve this problem ?
>

> ****************

Not a solution but FYI- the same error messages related to Compuserve began happening with my list
as of this past Saturday, and are still currently occurring.   *Each* time a post is sent to the
list, one of these error messages accompanies it as a separate mail.

The original mails are at least reaching the list in a normal manner(even though the error message
states that the sent list message is undeliverable), but needless to say I'd could very happily do
without these extra tag-a-longs each time.   I will have a *ton* of these should mail volume be
high, but I'm also just plain concerned as to *why* this is occurring.

Though the error message points to an association with Compuserve, as mentioned above, the same
error message accompanies mail from *all* addy's that send mail to the list, and not solely Compu.
users.  I'm not sure as to why *all/any* mail sent to the list is being routed via Compuserve, which
seems to be the source of this error- ie.:

hpamgaab.compuserve.com (8.8.8/8.8.8/HP-1.8) with ESMTP id IAA16369"

Louise