"Kraly, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:22:22 -0500
Has anyone seen this and perhaps figured out a workaround?

I run an error when trying to customize confirmation e-mails that are used
in the signup process. (i.e.: Confirm1, $Signup and Signup1) Specifically, I
get this error:

Error - template TPLADDERR not found

A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the TPLADDERR template
could not be found.

Error - invalid parameter

An invalid parameter was passed to the CGI function. Please report this
error to the webmaster and make sure to specify the full URL that led to
this message.

We were having this same error when trying to edit top and bottom banners
and found a workaround of deleting the 'MAILTPL' file by sending a direct
command to Listserv and then updating the top and bottom banners. I tried
the same fix where I send the e-mail command to Listserv and deleted the
MAILTPL file, but I still get the error when I tried to update the
'confirm1' file. I was able to add back the top and bottom banners.

Do you know if there is a different command to delete those confirmation
templates?

Thanks in advance!

Laura

Laura Kraly