Michael Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:02:05 -0900
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004, Pete Weiss wrote:
> As far as I am aware, archives can only be password protected when using
> the WEB interface.  Otherwise the e-mail interface does NOT require such.

Thank you for that clarification.  However, the web interface is more
convenient for my subscribers to use than the e-mail interface, so even if
I described the e-mail delivery options to them (which I do on a web page
that describes the mailing list's archives), they would just turn around
and ask me how to do it with a web browser instead.

--
Michael