Paul Karagianis <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:41:53 -0500
On 17 Mar 99, at 8:57, Randy Ryan wrote:

>I recommend adding NOMIME to your Default-Options line, changing your list over
>to NOMIME and then notifying your list giving instructions as to how to reset
>MIME mode for those who desire that.
>
>(The above is merely my own opinion and not worth shooting me over)

I happen to agree with you but we know from past experience that this
position seems to annoy some people who apparently view it as anti-progress.
I'd just like to remind them in advance that you're based at a site with
an unusually high percentage of blind users and users with other conditions
that make MIME undesirable.
                                    -Kary