Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:26:24 -0600
For concideration for inclusion in the next LISTSERV version ;-)))

That listserv would include full headers in subscription requests and
emails to the generic listowner addresses.

As it is, we can't tell who is sending these.

We have a subscriber who is being subscribed over and over to one of
our lists by someone.. and getting the subscription confirmation
requests.. over and over.. and we have had one bad guy try to send
listowners HAPPY99 and other crap to the listowner-request@  address
in the past.  If we could dig out the info on the sender, we could stop that.

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]