"F. J. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 13:30:32 -0500
the mailbox id will often change, but I'd guess this
subscriber will have "james" "jim" or "jimmy" somewhere in
their name.  I keep a copy of the current subscriber list and
check for the string with grep.  Yes, you will still have a
number of responses, but not so many you can't send a message
to check.  I'll put up with the bad addresses for a while,
then get fed up and begin tracking them down.
--Joe