Sat, 21 May 1994 22:35:31 -0500
You would have gotten theis earlier, but I stupidly sent it to
listserv rather than lstown-l.
When I sent the previous post about this I had only read the first
couple of paragraphs and decided to alert everyone to watch for it.

I've now read the whole thing and it turns out to be a chain letter
of the "send money to the people in this list remove the first one
and add your name and address at the end of the list and you will get
lots of money" variety.

The supposed sender isn't subscribed to our list.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner