"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 16:00:46 -0600
On Sat, 22 Mar 1997 20:49:33 -0500, Philip Wirtz <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>I need to set up a list consisting of faculty members who are subscribed
>by the owner.  The tricky part seems to be setting the list up to allow
>certain additional (non-faculty) addresses to post email (of
>announcements) to the list, but not to be able to receive email from the
>list.

How about a self-moderated list with the non-faculty as explicit editors
but not  subscribers?

* Send= Editor
* Editor= a,b,c,(list)

where "a" is whoever gets submissions from anybody but "a", "b", "c", and
the subscribers on the list.

Mark R. Williamson