Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:47:38 -0600
On 1/14/99 12:00 AM, Winship <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>Thanks for the answers.  Personally I never open any attachment of
>any description.  I was just wondering if it was worth passing on
>to someone else as legit warning for a particular item or forget
>it as it's just another hoax.  Last thing I want to do is perpetuate
>another virus hoax.

Rather than passing on each and every warning, simply educate your
friends on safe computing. The fact that anyone would download and run a
program/executable sent by a stranger is frightening.

--
Adam Bailey    | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | "Logic is the art of going wrong with