Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 11:28:05 EDT
The beauty is that you can call yourself whatever you want, i.e., for
use in administrative postings or what have you.  For a long time I used
"List administrator", then decided that sounded too pompous and used
"List manager", and finally have devolved back to "List owner" :).  In
point of fact I doubt that many people will look at your list header and
wonder why you're the "Owner=".  Lord knows I can't count how many lists
I own these days and no one has ever asked <me>.  :))

Just my $0.02,
Nathan