Charles Oriez <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:41:53 -0700
At 08:20 PM 2/3/2005, Stan Horwitz wrote:

>Is [log in to unmask] an owner of that
>bod-candidates-open-forum list? It looks like this list is coded with
>"Send= Owner" but a portion of the list's header is hidden from view, so I
>cannot tell if you have  another "Send=" keyword in the hidden part that
>opens up the list to posting by non-owners or who owns this list.

thank you.

the list is only active for a few months each year. It just went active for
this year. Changing send to owners when we shut it down was our way of
enforcing that, and since I hadn't looked at the list since we shut it down
at the end of April of last year I overlooked that. It just took fresh eyes
to see that I was overlooking the obvious.

--
[log in to unmask]           39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W       AIM handle
caoriez