Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 12:52:56 -0600
On 1/20/07 6:32 PM, Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> For other subscribers, including me, this is not an issue. For this
> woman who uses Entourage on her Mac, when she hits the Reply button,
> the To: field should contain the list's address, but with here, it
> contains a concatenated string that looks something like
>
>    [log in to unmask]@sender.host

I've confirmed that Entourage's handling of multiple email addresses in the
Reply-To field appears to be incorrect and does not comply with RFC 2822.
I've passed on the complaint.

In the meantime, a solution may be to configure her Mailing List Manager to
force replies to the Sender and/or the list (Tools > Mailing List Manager >
(Your List) > Advanced > When Replying).

--
Adam Bailey    | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | Finger/Web for PGP & S/MIME