Yingying Zhou <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 17:15:22 -0500
Following message is posted for David O'Donnell ([log in to unmask]):

Please use [log in to unmask] to report instances of Internet abuse by AOL
members. Due to the volume of mail we get at that address, individual
replies to reports are rare; however, you should get an auto-response
indicating that your mail was received. Unfortunately, we suffered a freak
accident last week where that machine's motherboard -and- boot disk died
simultaneously, so you may not get an auto-response for a few days. Your
mail *is* being read, however.

--David O'Donnell
  AOL Internet DOT