"Kraly, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:04:21 -0500
When I query my list I get the following e-mail in response-see text below
in blue. Is there any way to 'hide' the MAIL, MIME, FULLHDR, NOREPRO, NOACK
and REVIEW lines on this e-mail? I want my subscribers to be able to review
their subscription date and find out what Topics they are subscribed to, but
I don't want to confuse them with too much information. Any help is
appreciated. Thanks, Laura

> Query KATE_TEST

Subscription options for Laura Kraly <[log in to unmask]>, list

KATE_TEST:

MAIL           You are sent individual postings as they are received

MIME           You prefer to receive messages in MIME format

FULLHDR        Full (normal) mail headers

NOREPRO        You do not receive a copy of your own postings

NOACK          No acknowledgement of successfully processed postings

REVIEW         Your postings are forwarded to the list owner for approval

Subscription date: 28 Jan 2004

The topics you subscribe to are: All

Laura Kraly