"Alperin, Glenn" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 18:15:58 -0400
>On one of the list I am on someone is using Mozilla 2.01 (Win16; U). My
>question is can Mozilla sort the messages coming from my list into a
>folder?
>
>Actually, a better question would be, is there a web page listing all the
>email programs and their capabilities, so I can look this question up on
>my
>own?
>
>Thanks.
>

>George Blake, Ph.D.    [log in to unmask]    800-391-7589

Well, for information about Mozilla 2.01 (Win16; U), check out
http://www.netscape.com as that is the Netscape browser's e-mail program.

It is my understanding that messages can be sorted, but my experience has
only been with Netscape 3.0 and 3.0 Gold, so I do not know what sorting
mechanisms I am familiar with are applicable to this subscriber of yours.
I believe there is documentation somewhere on the Netscape sight, but just
where it is I do not know.

Glenn