Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:17:29 -0800
I have to eliminate all the National Forest Service addresses since they
are changing servers again. But when I try, this is the message I get back.
What is the missing parameter?

>Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 19:05:40 -0700
>From: "L-Soft list server at Arizona State University (1.8c)"
>Subject: Output of your job "job1"
>To: Anita Cohen-Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Job "job1" started on 15 Dec 1998 19:05:39
>
>> quiet del histarch [log in to unmask]
>Missing parameter - specify a target e-mail address.

Anita Cohen-Williams
Listowner of HISTARCH, SUB-ARCH, SPANBORD
Contributing Editor, Anthropology page, http://www.suite101.com
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/cohwill/index.html
Happy Chanukah!!