Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 08:32:39 -0500
Is there a way that bounces of the "included 'from' or whatever line"
can be made to bounce back to the sender instead of to the listowner?
If yes, is there a reason that the current system, bouncing to the
listowner, is better?

I find that kind of bounce by far the most bothersome since I feel
obligated to edit out the offending lines and forward it to the list.
Otherwise, the sender would never know why the posting vanished
(unless, of course, I forwarded it to the sender instead of to the
list -- which would be just as much trouble since the time I would
save in not having to edit out the offending line would be spent in
typing in the sender's address [I have quick aliases for the list
addresses]).
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])