Paul Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:16:06 -0500
Others have already explained that forged messages from spammers or viruses
could result in this scenario. Given the fact that the username portion of
the address is 'jimmy', and 'jimmy' is one of the names that MyDoom (NoVarg)
uses to generate random sender and recipient addresses, it is entirely possible
that the message which generated this brouhaha was a MyDoom virus carrier
message.

--
Paul Russell
Senior Systems Adminstrator