Tue, 3 Jan 1995 20:51:34 -0600
On Tue, 3 Jan 1995, Bill Harvey wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Dec 1994 08:10:03 -0600, Winship <[log in to unmask]> said:
> >And I'ld like to see an explanation as to why one shouldn't reorder the
> >topics and leave a blank in the line if you take one out.
>
> This seems pretty adequately explained in the 1.7f release notes.  Please
> refer to the notes for complete description.
> Bill

Yes, I know.  My point, which I obviously did not make adequately clear,
is that, if the keyword memo is being rewritten anyway, I would like to
see the information given there so one has it all in one place, rather
than having to do a database search to find the stuff; and many new list
owners might not even know to look.  The 1.7f release item was, after all,
a long time ago and there are lots of new listowners who wouldn't be
aware of it (same goes for 1.8a).  Why not have everything in one place?
And I'm weird, I like an explantion as to why not to do something, rather
than just a warning not to do it (I'm likely to try it just to see what
happens and try to figure it out for myself). ;-)

Douglas
        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner