Frederick FR <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 10:19:23 -6
Hello Everyone,

Our list is being inundated by duplicate messages from a bad gateway.
We can not filter out the gateway, but it is appending a "top banner"
to each message.  Can I filter/block these messages?

Some info that may help.

The gateway is: "X-Gateway: [log in to unmask]"
The sender is the original sender, no change there.
A PATH line is present in the duplicate message.
And, it inserts a single line at the top of each e-mail body.
i.e. Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

Any help in blocking would be appreciated.

Frederick Friedman-Romell
/#: Frederick Friedman-Romell
/#: Majordomo/email administrator
/#: 6 North Michigan Ave