Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:12:46 -0500

>I need to update and send to my listserv in about an hour and am getting
>this error:
>
>_http://listserv.sup.aol.com/cgi-bin/wa?LMGT1_
>(http://listserv.sup.aol.com/cgi-bin/wa?LMGT1)
>
>Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The
>server is probably not started. Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate
>Pragma: no-cache
(http://listserv.sup.aol.com/cgi-bin/wa?LMGT1#skipnavlinks)

You'll need to enlist the help of the Site Manager who looks after the
server.  I tried to connect to the URL you gave and I didn't even get as
far as an answer from the server itself, I just got a timeout.  Something
more serious is at work here.

This is probably outside the scope the LSTOWN-L list so I'd suggest you
either redirect your questions to the sister list, LSTSRV-L, or else to
L-Soft Customer Support <[log in to unmask]>.

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

 Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html

 LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.