"Bob Pedersen, Computer Support Services" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 17:56:37 -0500
Ben Parker wrote, in part:

>I don't know if this feature is yet available in the latest publicly available
>1.8d kit.  We do have it on a later in-house version, but it may be the trick
>for you:

>* IP-based access for "Notebook= ...,Service" *

Works like a charm on the test list I keep up for just such emergencies.  (When
I first brought listserv up, I kept my esteemed test subscribers on a steady
diet of elephent jokes for weeks while I watched the behavior of various
features. :)

Thanks, Ben.

Bob Pedersen
Kansas City Public Library