Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 May 2004 12:38:30 -0400
On: Mon, May 31, 2004 at 12:09:18PM -0400,Wehner, Paul (wehnerpl) Wrote:

}  A medical student sent a email to the dean of financial affairs trying to
} explain in painfull detail that his father's income should not be included
} in evaluating his aid package since the father had refused all contact and
} support for him or his mother. Unfortunatly the student had replied to the
} list and it got sent to hundereds of his classmates.
} I can't allow it to remain in the archives.

Too late now.  You can't put the genie back in the bottle.

And the kid has learned a painful lesson.  Hopefully he will be more
careful in the future.

Other posts to the list gave the URL to the Lsoft FAQ telling how to do
it if you must, but I stand by my earlier opinion.  Feel free to
disagree.

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67