Vince Sabio <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 9 May 1998 00:40:27 -0400
** Sometime around 23:54 -0400 5/8/98, Anne H Toal said:

>What's the proper way to set a list so nobody can post to it but the
>editors? If a member sends in a post, I want him to receive back a message
>saying the list can't be posted to, something along those lines.

Uh, lessee if I can remember this. You want to set the following header
items:

* Send= editor
* Editor= [log in to unmask] (Your Name)

And you can customize the message returned to the sender by finding and
changing the POST_EDITOR section in the "DEFAULT MAILTPL" file.

I think that'll do it.

Vince Sabio            Boy & His Sabre: <http://www.insane.net/tsc/Vince/>
[log in to unmask]            Stop Internet Spam! <http://www.cauce.org/>

   Ted Kaczinsky meant well -- he just needed a better target list.