Wed, 10 Feb 1999 00:59:24 -0600
On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, RSDNet List Administration wrote:
> So, how do you get your list members to pay attention to the list rules?

Only guaranteed way I know of is full moderation, which I've never
used.  Voluntary compliance on a nonmoderated, active, moderately
large list?  Very difficult, and if you have a fluctuating suscriber
list, durn near impossible.

Some people have claimed to achieve such, but I think they have fairly
stable subscription lists and have patiently worked at it for years,
with help from longtime subscribers.

If anyone has a magic bullet I would like to know about it also.

Douglas