Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 08:47:24 -0700
On 3 Jul 2000, at 21:28, Winship wrote:

> Failing all that you can put in a size limit for the postings, though
> that won't catch a oneliner with HTML repeat.

With today's many dangerous bugs out there, a size limit is very, very much
recommended anyway.  Most of my lists are either 150 or 200 lines.  150 lines
has prevented all viruses do date.  Our server just went to the new "no
attachments" flavor, so that is a great help as well, but, the scripting viruses that
are attacking MS products are not attachments -- they are inline in the message -
- so that takes it back to the size limit.

Liz Marr

--
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Visit the SAR-Dogs website: http://www.sar-dogs.com