Stanley Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 10:47:17 -0400
On Fri, 25 Sep 1998, Matagiri Perkins wrote:
> possibly a dumb question, but if it's the middle of the night when you
> first excede your archive space, and the list gets held, is there a way
> to free it? I will tell them in the morning to charge me for more space,
> and I have tried the "FREE LIST" command with only moderate success, and
> it would be nice not to have to wait til morning. Is there a way?

Changing the list's header to reflect "Notebook= No" would probably
accomplish what you but, but it depends on exactly how the Listserv
administrator configured that system.  If the Listserv's entire filesystem
is full, then this will not work. If that's the case, you just have to
wait until the system admin fixes the problem.