Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 08:05:09 -0500
> is not clear to me the exact proprietary SPAM algorith,
> the following suggestion should be taken with a grain of
> salt:

Will it work, Eric?

> 2) Change the short name (requires list-maintainer involvement)

Are you out there, Harold?

> I'm not sure what happens to searching archives though i.e.,
> if both names work.

No problem.  The archives aren't listserv archives.  They're gopher,
ftp, and web archives that I create every morning on a system several
hundred miles away from where the list is running.  (I bought a book
on PERL scripting in hopes of learning how to make the system do all
this stuff every morning without my involvement but so far haven't
opened the book.)

> /Pete Weiss in beautiful downtown University Park, PA

   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])
     in a much quieter Starkville, MS, now that basketball mania
     has died down