Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Apr 1995 11:13:32 -0400
I am co owner of a smallish list of owners of Welsh Corgi dogs. We discuss
breeding, care of, ownership, obedience related to corgis.  WE are a very
polite list with approx. 150 people on it.  We are currently experiencing
difficulties at our present site.  ALthough they have been very friendly to
us, they are changing over to LISTPROC software, and we are very familiar
with LISTSERV software and wish to remain working with it.

Perrine and I would like to know if there is anyone who is willing to house
our small well behaved list. We are both fairly experienced in LIstserv
management..and we do not bother people much.. : )
If anyone could possibly house my list, I would appreciate it very much.
Please email me directly at [log in to unmask]  After April 20, email to

Thank you very much.

Kathleen Bruce

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC
Williston, Vermont USA
To err is human, to really screw up you need a computer...*wink*