Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:24:38 -0500
Thanks, Wayne.
I have tried to outline that I have done all this.I As I mentioned it is
difficult to get help from this administrator-- I sent a ticket last
night and called and e-mailed today. I don't quite understand the
relevance of new subscribers and default settings to this situation.
It appears to me that something has changed system-wide, as a third list
on the same system that I am subscribed to but dn't own has also lost
it's subject tag.
Sounds like nobody on this list has experienced anything similar--
thanks.
-h

--
Sent via fastmail.net web interface.