Philip Kizer <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:57:28 -0600
I have some automated messages getting sent to some list owners.  I had been
using the owner-<listname> addresses, but that munges the message and calls
it an error.  I then changed to <listname>-request, but that gets a REQACK1
message sent back to the sending address for each automated message sent.

My tests showed that neither &WHOM or &INVOKER are defined in the REQACK1
section.  Is there some other way to use .BB in the MAILTPL and
conditionally .QQ the REQACK1 section if it is from the automated sender?

Thanks,
philip