Vickie Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 May 1996 15:33:53 -0400
One of our editors just sent in the following question.  I suspect
that she can't get by with a simple host name change here, but
sometimes perhaps she can.  I don't know where to tell her to look
for equivanent nodes that might still work enough to get a message
through to the postmaster, but I thought one of you might.

Thanks for your help,
Vickie Banks
H-NET Technical Assistance