Thu, 2 Jun 2005 19:26:38 -0500
Pete Weiss wrote:
> Is there any way to suppress the REPLY-TO: (or direct to some explicit
> address) in the generation of the WELCOME file message to new
> subscribers?
> I tried a
> .RE OFF
> but no go.
> I also checked the list-owner manual and FAQ.

I'ld like to know that also.  I've tried and tried to suppress the
reply-to: listname-request address, or change it to something else, and
haven't found anything which works.  Actually, I gave up on it years ago,
figured its "hardwired" and can't be changed, confusing and inconvenient
though it is.

Douglas Winship  [log in to unmask]