Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:09:41 -0500
Dear Philip:

Many thanks for your most informative memo.  I have restarted
sendmail with

/usr/lib/sendmail -bd -q90m

and now, from what you suggest, I shall bring those 90 minutes
down, and will also implement some of your other suggestions.

I had forgotten that this was a problem with mailing list
management (when I used listproc, years ago, it was a BIG
problem).

I do have the latest version of sendmail, but probably am not
using all its features:  Thank you for pointing it out. Best,
elena

Elena Fraboschi                   Email: [log in to unmask]
Indiana University Math. Journal  Phone: (812) 855-4933
Bloomington, IN 47405             Fax:   (812) 855-0046