Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 12:06:43 EDT
Without trying to sound too autocratic :) the arguments pro and con
implementing STATS under non-VM have been discussed to death either
on this list or on LSTSRV-L, so could we avoid discussing it yet again?

As I said in my earlier message, with 1.8d you can very easily post-
process the list's CHANGELOG file to get the information you want.
I'm not saying that is a direct replacement for STATS but it certainly
allows you to get the same information (and more) as you did with the
VM STATS command.

Nathan