"Tuomas J. Alaterä" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 12:54:05 +0300
I got a feeling that this is a dumb question but I'm at loss here... I have
customised some of the mailtpl entries for my list and I basically know
what I'm doing. But now I've noticed that every time that I use &MBX to get
a name in messages it just prints out "No Name". This of course mainly
concerns &MBX(&INVOKER) which is widely used.

Obviously I could delete mbx from these templates altogether but that seems
just a bit silly... On the other hand "no name" looks pretty darn stupid
when it appears in my non-English messages.

So what to do - where to fix? Where does listserv in vain search for "mbx"?
This used to work previously and even though I've done some changes
recently none of those should have affected this (or so I think now).

Thanks.
-Tuomas

University of Tampere